Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Frozen Tears

Frozen Tears




Even though I said that final good-bye
Even though it was all up to me
I still cry




I still cry for when we were the best of friends
For the nights we spent together
And for what was never suppose to be


I cry not for u or me but because of what was never there
I cry for what was in my mind and how it will never be again
To stop crying is something I somewhat learned from u



Too many kisses led to the tragedy
Too many hugs that felt for nothing
Too many tears frozen just because of that one simple good-bye
Too many emotions defrosted because I stood up for myself and lost someone special


But that’s in the past and that’s where it needs to stay
Forever I will remember the frozen tear that meant so much to me and nothing to u
One more frozen tear cried and I will forever say my final good-bye...





    Frozen Tears


***

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE GOOD DO GOOD...

My photo
"I LOVE YOU FOR WHAT YOU ARE AND I HATE YOU FOR WHAT YOU ARE NOT" "STAY HUNGRY STAY FOOLISH" "I DARE TO DREAM" "THE ESSENCE OF RELIGION IS MORALITY"

Where am I?

people who love to discover my blog